Wednesday, March 25, 2009

BLAH!!

I was going to update my blog with our SLC weekend photos, but my computer won't upload them. Maybe our camera was on a weird setting and they are too big to upload...Tim could you fix that?! Plus, I am not really feeling my usual funny and witty self. It must be this awful never ending winter weather. And, I think my blood sugar is low, so I should go eat something...so I can't update my blog yet. Darn it, I have some darling pictures of 2 little boys that belong to Benji and Melissa!! SO, stay tuned!
I did go to lunch with Kim today, that was fun. I got to play with Katie, that will always make your day better! My stomach hurts, not the need-to-eat-37-tums kind of hurt. Maybe I am getting sick, that is always fun when you are the mom!
We had pizza over at Judy's (Matt's mom) for dinner. That was also very fun. I shouldn't feel so blah when I have done all of these fun things...or had all of this yummy food!
Okay, get off my back I am going to eat before I pass out....but I need to do spell check first! Who knows how many things I have misspelled when I am on the verge of unconscienceness!!!

1 comments:

Rachael said...

I hope that you feel better..It is bad when us mommys get sick..Thank goodness that we have sweet husbands that will "try" to take care of us! Everyone around here has the "blahs" too. It must be the weather and allergy season? Maybe because bathing suit season is coming upon us too fast? LOL...hugs..