Monday, March 9, 2009

Princess's Photo Shoot

Lily needed to take some pictures of Princess.
I love these two pictures, because she must have accidentally hit the right button!




So many different poses and settings. Schedule Lily for your photo shoot today!

6 comments:

Shea said...

That is a cute stuffed animal. Great pictures too.

Andee said...

How cute!! A gal after my own heart! That really is so funny! I think you have a little photog on your hands :)

Ginga said...

Lily is the cutest - I love this post!!

marcikay said...

whenever i find pictures like these on my camera, i think, "thank heaven for digital cameras!!" if you would have developed these, you'd be like, "crap!! don't play with my camera!!" - now its just all sweetness!!

Anonymous said...

When is her next available appointment?

Brenna LaPray said...

Lily is such a cutie. BTW Happy Birthday! Your mom looks great. I haven't seen her for so long. I found one of the many tapes we used to listen to in the car. You were with me when I ran my first red light. Do you remember that?