I have been a terrible blogger lately. My friend, Kim, called me a few weeks ago to make sure I was okay because I had not been blogging. Benji told me last week that it had been something-some-odd days since I last blogged. I know, I stink!!
Christmas Eve is always reserved for Grandpa Jim and Grandma Jacci. The kids went sledding and we had yummy "Mish-Mash" soup, made by Auntie Chelsey.

They bought Lily all sorts of toys, but she loved this pen with bells on the end. She serenaded us with Jiggle Bells for hours.

After being up the canyon, she couldn't help but fall asleep on the way home

We opened our Christmas
jammies up there. Madeline and I got matching...how cute are we!!


Lily is puckering up to give Grammy
Jac a big ole kiss!




Before going up the canyon we spent sometime at Grandma Dixie's. Christopher was keeping track of Santa on Grandma's lap top.

Pretty little princesses.

Christopher loves all the books at Grandma and Grandpa's. He will sit for hours and read. Grandma always feels bad that he is the only boy his age, but he doesn't seem to mind as long as he has a book or a puppy!

Lily couldn't be bothered to take a picture. She was watching a very
intriguing show, but don't worry she is saying "
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese".

Amanda flaring her nostrils!!!!
4 comments:
It's nice to have you back! It looks like you had a great Christmas. Love the pics. Have a great New Year!
I'm glad kim called you cuz I was wondering the same thing! Cute pics!! Glad you all had a great Christmas!! :)
Lily's pucker is priceless. I love you guys!
Love all the pictures.Hope you had a great holiday season! we need to get together for dinner sometime.
Post a Comment