Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Day

We woke up at 8:15 and I made everyone brush their teeth. I can't stand morning breath, it is just so nasty.

I don't know why I didn't buy him scriptures when he got baptized in October, but now he has his own matching set. (He was using some random non-matching-not-his-own scriptures...how boring!)

Madeline was very excited when she first walked into the Living Room.
Waiting for me to take pictures. We put the stools in the hall so we wouldn't have any sleepwalkers.
The pictures are out of order, but this is after they opened their iPods. That is Lily's elbow. She was covering her ears because "kids is being too loud".
Surprise! They kept asking for iPods, but we kept giving them excuses why they couldn't get them. We really fooled them!
Shock.
"What could be in these matching packages and why did Mom and Dad make us sit together and open them?"

Christopher got K-Nex and Legos. He loves to build.
Playing the new Wii game. After we opened everything up we played around until about 3:00. Then, we went over to Grandma and Grandpa's for some Honey Baked Ham.
Madeline and Amanda cuddlin'!
Grandma has the best dress ups!
This is my oldest nephew, Kendall. Emalee did his hair, that is not normally how he wears it.
Cousin Hayden
This is Jason, he loves himself almost as much as I love him!
Jordan blowing bubbles. He is almost 16, I can't believe that. I was 16 when he was born. I am his favorite aunt. He tells me that ALL THE TIME.
This is Greg. He is my oldest brother...he is so old I can't even count that high!!
Jason liked Emalee's new "purse". She got it for all of her skating gear for when she travels. He liked to carry it around for an everyday purse!

4 comments:

marcikay said...

how fun! i saw you today AND you had a new post!

Curt, Lace and Harper said...

I know I have been wondering where you have been! Thanks for the Christmas card it was darling. It looks like you guys had a great Christmas.

Neysa said...

How fun Melissa! It looks like you had a GREAT Christmas. We got ourselves Wii and Mariocart for Christmas. I LOVE IT! I love what you wrote about starting out the morning on the very top about brushing teeth because you can't stand morning breath. I was laughing so hard. I love Christmas though. It's my favorite time of the year, but you get to a point where you can be done and your really glad it's over and I am. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

liza said...

That cute Lil sure looks like she's mether. What do the kids like to listen to on their ipods? You're such a tricker!