Thursday, November 13, 2008

...Just One More

All of the pictures were taken in Springville. (I love Springville...but I really do love Santaquin too!)
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Our little family said...

Your picture came out great. And you look great! I love the black with accents of blue. Great idea. I wonder if I could get Rusty to wear a black shirt......Probably not. I really, really want to get pictures done, but have NO IDEA what to wear. Maybe in the spring when I can deal with it. :) Is it just me, or are your faces blurry in a lot of them? Are they blurry when they're printed, or is it just my computer? I really like them, I think we're going to have to hire her in the spring.

Melissa Miller said...

I told you to lay off the crack! Is the blurry-ness that you are seeing the "soft focus" effect? I don't know what you are seeing girly!!

Anonymous said...

I love them all! I think you in particular look beautiful!

liza said...

cute boy- he's gonna knock 'em dead when he gets older, I tell ya!

Our little family said...

I just enlarge one of the family pictures, and it looks fine. I guess when they're small your faces look kind of blurry to me. :) I'm tired, so give me a break! :) The good news is, Katie seems like she might really be on the mend this time! No blowouts since Tuesday morning! Yeah!!!! You really do look great in the pictures.

Andee said...

I am laughing because I really did think it was a hickey (what were you guys up to the night before pictures)!! I hope you like them. I think some of the pictures look extra "soft" too. I hope it is just a blog thing because it didn't appear that way on my computer when I was working on them. A few do have a soft focus effect on purpose, but not all of them. It helps if you click on any picture to see it larger, then it doesn't look so soft. And whatever.... your HOT so just accept it. I really did think that you looked great! And.....I just got a brand new DSLR camera with 2 lenses!!! So if there is a next time in your future for pictures, I will be even better equipt. PLUS I just found some new funky urban places to shoot!! I am so excited can you tell!!!

Crazy Mommy said...

I love all of these pictures - especially the one of Lily with her arms around Christopher and Madeline. So cute. And what do you mean you don't like any of the pictures of yourself? You look great! What a cute family.

Brenna LaPray said...

Melissa, You are so hard on yourself. I think you look beautiful. I so remember the birth mark on the colar bone!!! Lily is such a little you. I'm planning family pictures someday when I don't look so postpartum. I'm not sure this look will ever go away though!!!

Carrie McEwan said...

Melissa,
How are you? I found you off of Amberly's blog. You look so happy. Your family is beautiful! I'm so thankful for all of the support you are giving Christine and her family right now. Each prayer offered up in Sarah's behalf is a blessing. Take care :).

Kim said...

ooohh I love all the pics!!! heck yeah a Hickie!!!flaunt that! ha ew

Angi Snyder said...

Your pics are all so freakin amazing! Who took them? You all look gorgeous!
I can't believe Christopher got baptized, Jack will in September. He gets embarassed when I tell him you used to get him dressed all the time.