Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Last One!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

The Dailey's said...

Your pictures are amazing, what an adorable family! I love your blog! So fun to keep in touch now! Take care!

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

Hey I love your family pictures. They are so cute. Great poses. I always love different poses.

Curt, Lace and Harper said...

Your pictures are so cute. There are so many how are ever going to choose. At least you have that huge wall down stairs if you can't choose. You can make a wall all about the Miller's. So cute, you guys all look so good.

Suzy said...

They turned out really good, and you look great!

marcikay said...

you guys are all so cute! and of course, i'm partial to lily's curly hair! someday we'll do family pictures.. in our last ones savannah is 2 months old.. oops..

Anonymous said...

Those pics came out great! Where did you get them taken at??

-Kendra

liza said...

her looks like she's mether. cutie pie!