Hi Friends,
We (Ginger, Kim Jones, and I) are planning a girl's night out!! We were going to do dinner and a movie, but we couldn't find a good movie to see. SO...we are just going to dinner...but that is almost just as fun.
Tuesday, October 28th, around 6:00. We will meet at Kim Jones' house. I will post the exact time when I know. Some of this info is also on the "Angel's" blog. http://neighborhoodangels.blogspot.com/
Everyone in the neighborhood is invited, so spread the word!
Friday, October 24, 2008
!!Calling all the Girls in my Neighborhood!!
Posted by Melissa Miller at 10:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I am so glad to see something a bit more updated on this event. Kendra and I were talking about it today, it sounds like fun! Count me in.
Cool - lets just say 6:00 then at Kim's!!! I'll update it on the Angels Blog.
Do you want to borrow our old Kodak? It works, I just don't like it. Let me know
I wish I lived in your neighborhood so I could go. No actually just letting you know our blog went private, but I added you to the list. Hope all is well.
Melissa! I've been a huge stalker, so to clear my conscience I started one! I'm way way bad and quite frustrated! So I have now taken away the joy of stalking and given you permission! :)
Oh! I forgot! Do you care if I add you to my list?
If you think me wanting to bite Katie's face is funny, read this link. It's hilarious, but totally how I feel sometimes. :) http://blog.cjanerun.com/2008/11/friday-morning.html
Hey Melissa,
I am so glad you commented on my blog, I love yours! I can't believe you remember when we saw each other shopping for dresses. I had totally forgot about that until you mentioned it. Your family is so cute! Stay in touch. Andrea
Post a Comment