Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Family Pictures!!!!!!!!!!

I know, I know I haven't posted for ages. I am very sorry, and I know you have missed me. We had one of our friends from the condo days take our pictures last month. She did a great job. It was so fun to reconnect with her. I noticed she did a lot of touching up on my zitty face. I also noticed a few time she removed my birth mark for me. For those that don't know my birth mark is on my collar bone and looks just like a hickey!!!!! As usual, I hate all the picture of myself.



Um, my computer is being stupid. It won't let me add other pictures, so I will put the reset on a different post. And I don't know why it is making my text centered!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love all of the pictures. They are very cute. Where did you go to take them?

jojolilo said...

Melissa, those pictures of you are awesome. You look great, but then you always do. The whole family should be in a magazine someplace.