Saturday, October 11, 2008

Christopher's Baptism

Christopher was baptized today! We had a really nice time sharing his big day with lots of family.

Look at Lily's face!

Madeline, Amanda, Trina, and Anna practicing their song (Anna signing). My friend, Kim, playing the piano...thanks Kim!
Most of the crew after the baptism.
Amanda and I had on matching dresses, so we decided to have a prom picture taken!!

The 4 little girls!!

13 comments:

Our little family said...

I'm sorry I had to skip out early. But the other baptism was great too. I wish I could have met more of your family. I can't believe how many were there! :) Now I want to go get one of those dresses like yours, it's so cute. :)

Andee said...

Baptisms are so neat. Such a big day for your son. It's still weird for me to think that he is 8! He was just a baby when you moved. He sure is handsome!

Looks like you had so much fun in California. Your pretty daring to go parasailing!!

P.S. I left a comment on one of your old blogs about family pictures. If you really decide you want to do it, I could do it anytime, just let me know.

Andee said...

Well wait until you see me and your self asteem will just soar through the roof! I am full on FAT these days :( SO don't feel bad. I think you look great!!

Suzy said...

Sorry we couldn't make it! We had multiple balloon jobs and it just didn't work. So exciting though, and he is so grown up!

liza said...

I wanna cry. I wanna be there. These pics are so sweet. Hattie and James were so excited to see all the pics. Love you guys!

Tina said...

Melissa you look so cute in your pics. Congrats to your little guy, that is so neat.
Parasailing looks so fun.. I maybe could do that some day ;-) Oh, and Andrea is taking our pics too!

Breeann said...

Congrats to your son on the big day! I love making new blogging friends. I think our husbands serve together in young mens.

Crazy Mommy said...

Thanks for the comment on my brand new blog! I was having so much fun reading everyone elses I had to start one of my own. Looks like the baptism was great. Your blog a while back about your trip to Discovery Gateway inspired me to go - we had a blast! Thanks for the idea.

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

It was so good to see you at Wal-mart the other day. It looks like you had a great special day for Christopher. Keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

That family picture is really cute! Not just because I took the picture!

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa! Thanks so much for commenting on my blog. It's such a small world, huh?! I think it would be great for our girls to email although my daughter has very little patience for typing at her age! She could really use the support of another girl who knows exactly what she's going through. I'll tell her about you guys and you can get my email address from Shea (I'd rather not post it on a blog). Thanks again!
~Dori

Shea said...

Congrats to Christopher. Love the matching dresses.

Grapefruit said...

Sounds like it was an awesome day. I especially love the prom picture with your sister! Megan is getting baptized soon and I can't believe she's old enough. I'm excited for that day!