Meet Uncle Chase. He is Matt's (step) brother. My kids think he is literally a giant...he is rather tall. Christopher will see something really high up (I mean like 2 stories up) and he will ask me if Chase would be able to reach it. I don't know how tall he really is, maybe 6'4". His shoe is a 15. There are plenty of taller people out there, but to my kids he is their gentle giant!
Lily captured his heart from day one. When Jim and Jacci got married I was pregnant with Lily. When she popped out a bond was formed. When we cross the bridge to go to Grandpa and Grandma's she starts to yell for Chase. "Chase are you home, Chase are you home?" (The bridge is about a block away from their house, and he doesn't even live there anymore! She just knows that he will meet her every need, and be there if she wants him there!!)
Yes, she is wearing a Snow White dress...that I made...go me! She also wanted her hair straight, unfortunately, it is really really really pathetic straight. She only has a tiny amount of hair so everyday we are thankful for the curls.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Uncle Chase
Posted by Melissa Miller at 9:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Melissa! Glad you found my blog. Now I can spy on yours and see what you have been up to :) Your kids have grown up and they are so adorable!! When you moved from the condo Christopher was just a baby. Wow, time flies! We are in Springville now. It looks like life is going really well for you guys, that is so great!!! Good to hear from you :) I am new to the blogging world, but it is fun, I am loving it!
Okay, I am glad that you finally posted. Not that I have room to talk, but I was getting worried. I am holding Chasers, who is trying to help me type...so I'll only be making one long comment regarding all of your posts. Looks like Matt had a fun and well deserved trip. I can't believe how large the fish are. The kids look adorable and ready for school. Lily looks like she has done it before! The baby is now crying so I must go. Good pics though!
kP
That is adorable! They are super cute together. (Is his stepbrother married???)
Hey, how did it go yesterday? Let me know what your week is like this week.
hey maddy!!
alyssa
ps syd says hi
Post a Comment