Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma Nancy

Matt's Grandma had her ??th birthday. She is actually his step Grandma. I don't think she is old enough to be his real Grandma.
She blew out ALL of the candles on the first try.
Grandma Nancy and Grandpa Dan. We love these two. We have been on a few trips with them and spent a lot of time with them. We are so lucky to have them around. (BTW, they are Grandma Jacci's parents...she is not old enough to be my kid's Grandma...but she sure is!!)
Matt, Madeline, and Grandpa Jim.



The lighting of the torch!
Matt's (step) sister, Chelsey..we love her too!


1 comments:

Grapefruit said...

Melissa, I laughed so hard reading your comment on my blog. I totally forgot about breaking and entering into your bedroom for that early morning shot! How did you find my blog? I just barely started it! I've had fun checking yours since I last saw you. I'm so glad my mom set that up.

Talk soon,
B