We had to go to the zoo! Our hotel was only 3 blocks away...we had no choice.


I asked Lily what a bear says and this is what she did!



We had to go to the zoo! Our hotel was only 3 blocks away...we had no choice.


I asked Lily what a bear says and this is what she did!



Posted by Melissa Miller at 8:24 PM
4 comments:
That would be and Okapi. I'm pretty proud of myself for knowing that! Boy, they have really improved the Hogle Zoo! It looks like a completely different place. I will always remember the yawning lion drinking fountain, the camel with a lopsided hump, and the framed shadow box of trash to teach people not to throw trash in the hippo pool. Love that place.
I'm jealous again!
Sheesh! You guys got in most everything up there! So fun!
I am stalking you I got your blog from Stacey S. I hope you don't mind. You have such a cute family!!! It was fun to see what you have been up to it has been forever since I have seen you.
Amy Mason Van Moorlehem
Post a Comment