Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Water at The Gateway!!

I've heard about the water fountains at The Gateway for along time. Since I had never been to The Gateway I had never seen the famous fountains. It must have been my lucky day, because we definitely saw them.
The pictures are out of order, but this is after the massive fountain blew.
Madeline asked me if she should take off her (insulin) pump. I told her not to, because she probably wouldn't get that wet. She decided take it off anyway, good thing she didn't listen to me this time!!
Some kids had on swimsuits and towels. I guess it is just as good as a pool.
The massive fountain.

This was at the very beginning!!
Matt walked Lily through it. She was a little hesitant...but that did not last long.



1 comments:

liza said...

They should have one of those fountains in every city. Such a fun thing to do. I took Hattie once (at the Gateway) and ended up just buying her a new outfit because I didn't have a swimsuit and her clothes were soaked.