As we were walking to the Planetarium I noticed someone with a RMCF bag. We found it and had my favorite Apple Pie Caramel Apple!
This guy was singing and Lily was jammin'!


Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
Posted by Melissa Miller at 9:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Melissa, you are a doll! Cute pics! How in the world do you count the carbs for that? Correction dose?
Apple Pie Caramel Apple? That sounds so good right now!!
Tina-I just guess on the dose. I think I had her do 3 or 4 units, and then have her check it about an hour later to see how off I was!!
Ginger-It is just about heaven! The apple is dipped in caramel, then white chocolate, then sprinkled with cinnamon!
Yum! Our fav is the reeces pieces caramel apple. Glad to hear all went well with Lily's staple removal - Cal is worried about that part - AND that is one nasty spider pic - YIKES!
That sounds soooo lucious!!! I want one!!!
Okay - I think I'll be alright now - I made my own caramels and ate some apple with it - Oh My Gosh - S0 GOOD - thanks for the idea. :)
I'm so jealous
Post a Comment