The girls and I headed to Park City to do some school shopping! Thanks to one of my BFFs, Stacey Stohlton, we had a Gap-Old Navy-Banana Republic friends and family pass...25% off entire purchase!
Anna saw this Gelato store and almost fainted on the spot! She introduced all of us to her fav!
We loved it!

Monday, August 4, 2008
Shop 'Til We Drop!
Posted by Melissa Miller at 9:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
did anna ask for it in Italian??
my fav is pistacchio...we are soo sad that she deicided to stay in utah for the summer.. but then agian she has been able to get to know you all better.....Ü
{{mom [ahem] you guys were supposed to come see me!!}} I had so fun that day shopping, even though I struggled for a long time to find something!
I'm heading there on Wednesday. Hanna was bummed she couldn't go on Friday with Maddie. Are you going to the peaks on Thursday? I could take Maddie if she'd like.
So fun! I love gellato! Also, how is good old Stacy???
Ohhhh so fun. I shopped with Stacy's coupon to and I bought waaay too much. I got all my kids school shopping done though. It's so fun to see pics of all the old girls on your blog. Becca and Varenka and Tammy and everyone else. I remember in high school when I first moved to Utah, and you and Tammy would be my only friends, we had a sleep over at Tammy's and we all snuggled in her big bed. That was fun. And I remember us going to your room one time and smelling all of your perfumes. I thought it was so cool cuz I never had perfume. And I of course remember country dancing. Especially the time that big red head guy dropped me on my head. Duh. Oh, and I remember when you first met Matt and you would always say how cute he was and that you were going to marry him. Fun. Thanks for playing.
Post a Comment