Monday, August 4, 2008

Santaquin Orchard Days!

We went to the local parade on Saturday. We arrived 20 minutes before it started, parked half a block away, and sat on someone's lawn in the shade. Much better than going to the parade in Provo!
This is cousin Emalee's skate team, she is in California, so she wasn't in it...boo-hoo!

Christopher getting wet.
Everyone threw out candy, so we left with a bag full-o-candy.
Olsen's Greenhouse gave away flowers...I love my little town.
WHHAAA.....Country dancing!! I was so jealous. Hey Tammy, do you recognize that guy in the white shirt? I think he ran the armory dances!!

This is the fire that started on Friday, in Spring Lake. That is the tiny town between Santaquin and Payson.
The blurry fire from our exit. It didn't get anywhere near us.
Christopher is frowning because Madeline is touching him.
Oops, I blinked.
Our spot.


4 comments:

kidsmom said...

Sounds fun. We were actually down that way last week. We ate at Santa Queen, went to the red barn for ice cream, played at a wonderful park. My SIL and I will be back down next week to pick berries in Payson.

Laurie

Tisa said...

I totally forgot when the parade was. Ed came home and asked me if there was something going on in town, I was a little mad. Did they throw lots of candy and toothbrushes this year?

Suzy said...

I love the parade in Santaquin!

The Addingtons said...

you are so cute maddy!!

alyssa