My mom's sister is in town. She came all the way from Taft, California!
Jordan playing with his new phone. He kind of looks like Dallas in this picture. I am Jordan's favorite aunt, because he invited me to be his friend on Facebook!!


Monday, August 4, 2008
Aunt Jeannie
Posted by Melissa Miller at 9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Im getting my hair done today..i dont know what I am gonna do tho...Bette has been cutting on it after my last Italian h/c. Im going to a lady on base who does alot of peoples hair.. but at first she told me NO..I think she is intimidated by me.. whatever.. I just need a good haircut.
take anna with you...I think a lines are cute but you have to DO your hair everyday.. not everyone has great hair for that and it ends up being too much work..exp for mom.
Layers yeah... anna goes to a lady she likes..
But as everyone does.. grows their layers out eventually.
It was so fun to see your blog and your family! Glad you found me on facebook! I ran into Mandy a couple times at the YMCA when they lived down here.
Post a Comment