We went to the Perego's house for dinner last week. Ugo is one of Matt's mission companions. We love Ugo and his family. He is from Italy, therefore, he is an amazing cook! Ugo and Jenna have a family from Italy staying with them. Patrizia made us some ever so delightful cabonara, potatoes, and chicken! I ate so much food, but is was so worth the extra-full tummy.
Ugo's yummy pies. Joshua couldn't wait to dig in.
Jenna, Joshua, Ugo
The kids played super-hero-jump-off-the-couch.
Cute little Sarah.
We found this massive spider in our garage (it has nothing to do with going to the Perego's, I just decided to include it in this post!!). Notice on my phone that is says 1 new message. Anna (my niece) and I were chatting. We do that every few days. It is so fun. I am getting so good and texting...but not as good as her!

I told Christopher to pretend like he was taking a bite, um, not a bite of the whole plate buddy!

5 comments:
Ok the pie looks so yummy! I think I need to eat!
ooo that is cooatas fav! What Part of Italy is he from?
He is Milan
yay for texting but no yay for the spider...when u said big spider I was thinking something like "big daddy" spiders...that is one UGLY spider!
oh yes...I am SOO jealous here! the food looks so dang good!
Post a Comment