We decided we needed a break from the every day, so we took a little mini-vacay to Salt Lake City, Utah!!
Our first stop was Heritage Park. This is an old fashioned village set in the 1850's-ish. All of the people that work or volunteer there are dressed in period clothing and act like they are really living in the old days.
Christopher couldn't wait to ride the ponies.
Time for school. Madeline didn't do her homework so she had to wear the dunce hat.
Hat Shop
Pharmacy
Cabinet maker's shop. Christopher loved being in the casket!
This is Kristine's (my sister in law) great-great-great something or other's cabin and Marjory Hinckley's relative. I told the kids that Kristine is related to Marjory and they couldn't believe they have such a famous aunt!!


Christopher was mean to a classmate so he had to stick his nose to the wall!






3 comments:
I love the dunce cap and the nose on the wall. I need to go there.
Looks like a great mini-vacay.
fun! I am loving miss madeline's hair. maybe i should cut mine.
Post a Comment