Matt had his big summer camp with the scouts last week. He decided to take Christopher along. They went to the Uintas. I kept saying to Matt "don't lose Christopher". Because we all know that scouts camping + Uintas = lost child. He didn't get lost and he had the time of his life. (He did tell me he missed me!!)
It rained and rained. One of the tents didn't make it!
Look at that massive fish!
They went on a 6 mile hike. Matt said Christopher did really well, but did get pretty tired.






4 comments:
So fun for Christopher!
Melissa I am going tomorrow. I'm going to get there when it opens also.
At least he was with his Dad!! I've already decided there is no way in H*ll that Gavin will be going!!!
Sorry I haven't commented before so you could have found my blog sooner, I've known about yours for a bit.:)
fun!!
alyssa
Post a Comment