The kids begged and begged to go to Discovery Gateway (aka The Children's Museum). We gave in and they loved it. They could have spent 5 hours there...or more.
Lily grocery shopping.




This little boy was all bent out of shape because there was no one there to check him out at the pretend
grocery store. Christopher helped out!



You can see Lily in the window sitting down at the table.

When I went to take a close up she was blessing her food!!


The water table.

Lily liked playing at the water table, only so she could dry her hands.


We had so much fun on our vacation to good ole Salt Lake City. I highly recommend it!
8 comments:
Why haven't we done that before? It looks like a blast. Great idea to go on vacation just an hour away- I guess an hour and a half in your case. Smart thinker you are. Was the museum expensive? Cuz "we don't have the money."
My kids LOVE the discovery musuem. I love Salt Lake as well and have been trying to get RUsty to go with me, but haven't succeeded yet. I'm jealous of your vacation. We're going to "This is the Place Park" next summer, and he doesn't have a choice! The musuem is so expensive, but they have a blast. My legs usually give out before they do.
I'm finally back! I am catching up on all the blogs. This looks like so much fun! My family is planning to go there for an activity during our reunion this October. I'm super excited now!
I love the one of Lily praying...she is so cute! "we don't have the money" is that from Hattie's cute letter? Looks so fun!!
I haven't been to that museum since it was in its old building. I guess I need to get on it. That looks so fun. I love that Lily was blessing her food.
Did you guys use the Salt Lake City Connect pass?? No, we're not going to the ward party - we're going CAMPING!!! We're taking the wheelers and dirt bikes out past Eureka - Spencer has been begging.
That looks like a lot of fun! Some of the best vaca's are always right in your backyard!
We just love Discovery Musuem! It's a perfect place to go when it's cold outside. It looks like you all had so much fun! What a cute family.
Post a Comment