I went to Mama Mia with 2 friends from my ward, Kim J and Ginger. I wanted to get up and dance and sing. I grew up listening to ABBA, so I loved it. Kim and Ginger thought it was a little different. I need to dig out my ABBA Gold CD now. Thanks for the great idea Kim. BTW, anyone in my ward, Kim and I want to go to a movie or something...a girls night...once a month, so if you want to come next time let me know!
Now I have a lot of blogging catch up to do...
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
No Flash Photography
Posted by Melissa Miller at 9:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
We should dinner too. Or ice cream. Or something like that. I got home at 9:00 last night. That's not a night out! I want to be back AFTER all the dishes are done. :) It was fun though, even if the movie was weird.
Kim-I totally agree. Next time we need to have food involved!!
I grew up on ABBA. I had all the records. Yes, records. I used to want to be the blond one when we played "ABBA" but since I had dark hair I had to be the other one.
Post a Comment