We went to Temple Square on Sunday. It is always so fun to take the kids. They love it every time.

Madeline wanted to take a picture of us...
...so did Christopher...
...so did Lily!!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Temple Square
Posted by Melissa Miller at 7:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
How fun. I just decided that I am the worst mormon mom ever because my kids have never even been to Temple Square. What have we been thinking? Make sure to remind me to go next time I am in Utah.
I love the engagement pictures of you two. You look so happy and in love!
Do you remember when dad took us up to SLC and took pics of you and me at temple square? I remember him telling me to put my arm around you for a pose and I thought, "yuck, I don't want to touch her!" Mean big sis that I was. I would love to hug you now. And Cuddle. Love your guts.
Wow- you and Matt look great! Such a cute family.
you two...looking good! I love going to the temple square, so pretty!
Post a Comment