Madeline has been begging me to let her get her hair cut. I finally gave in. It turned out really really cute.

Saturday, August 9, 2008
Before & After
Posted by Melissa Miller at 7:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Madeline has been begging me to let her get her hair cut. I finally gave in. It turned out really really cute.

Posted by Melissa Miller at 7:30 PM
7 comments:
I didn't even notice today! DUH! Did Maddie have a good time over here? I sometimes wonder if Hanna is a tad "weird". Kids seem to like her though. I'm weird also so I guess it's inherited.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! looks really cute :)
Her hair looks so good. Is it easy style? I always hate when I go to do it the next day and I can't get it to look the same way.
I love the hair cut! It is super cute!
SOOO CUTE.. love it!!
Soooo cute. But too grown up!
that is cute maddy!!I just cut my
hair!!
alyssa
Post a Comment