Saturday, July 26, 2008

Utah Lake

I am very embarrassed to say that this was our first time on the boat this year...July 24th.
We have to teach these kids to drive the boat at a young age!!


Matt surfing
I crashed.

Lily is an animal. She jumped off the tube while it was still going!
Me and Amanda

I haven't skied in years. It's not like it's hard skiing on 2 skis.
Uncle Jayson


Uncle Matt reassuring one of Amanda's girls.

We live over there!








6 comments:

liza said...

Looks like a blast. I love the view of your house. Those kids are all too cute.

Anna said...

next time I AM GOING ON THAT BOAT!! looks so much fun :)

Shea said...

I'm jealous! I'd love a boat but Ryan has no desire to own one ever.

Elephant Peg said...

oh that was so much fun!

Suzy said...

I'm so jealous! That looks like so much fun. Last summer we went with Shane's brother on his boat a lot, but this year has been crazy and we haven't been out once. I'm glad you were finally able to get out!

Neysa said...

That looks like you guys had a great time water skiing. I have never water skiied before in my entire life. I just like to enjoy the boat ride and sun tan. Ha ha.