Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Let's Go Surfing Now...Everybody's Learning How...

Matt and Uncle Jayson thought it would be good to teach the kids how to surf off the boat instead of ski. They picked it up really easy, and they loved it. Christopher was able to get onto his knees, but Madeline wasn't as daring.


This is were Uncle Jayson ended up after he got Madeline going!
Trying to tell Madeline to go outside of the wake.
Wedgie anyone?

Daring young boy.

Sage and Lily pretending to surf.
The first time they got on the board Jayson held on with them, just to give them the idea...then he let go and stayed in the middle of the lake while we pulled the surfers!

Brandy decided to get into the water.






5 comments:

Suzy said...

Looks so fun! I love the wedgie pic!

liza said...

Everybody's learning how... except Melissa and Amanda. I wanna see you two surfing... together... with wedgies! jk

Anonymous said...

I love those cute little buns!

Anna said...

2 times at the lake...without me...that better not become a habit :)

liza said...

Anna, I agree!