We weeped and waled and nashed our teeth when Liza and the kids had to leave. We had a month with H and Jojo, and 10 days with Liza and Lilo. We loved EVERY minute of it. The kids got along so well, and were very sad to see their cousins leave.
Saying goodbye is never easy.
Group hug!
Lily with semi-straight hair.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Liza's Last Day in Utah
Posted by Melissa Miller at 9:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











5 comments:
Anna .. so funny... lol
I need to get anna to add some of your pics to our blog...
Ahhhh, the mem-ries. What a fun time that was. Thank you so much for hosting my chilluns so many times and making our summer so much fun. We will always remember this one.
Love you guys!
looks like someone put a coup-la quarters under lilo's skin!
I had soo much fun doing Liza makeup!
update: I bought some mascara, mineral face stuff, and eyeliner! I am going to make my debut in makeup tonight at the American Idol concert. I'll say "hi" to Archie for ya!
Post a Comment