In high school I had a group of about 10 girls that I hung out with. We had so much fun together, as all teenagers do. Becca's mom called me last week and was planning a surprise get together for her! She had seen Varenka at the store and thought of the great idea. Everyone else lives out of state, so it is was just 4 of us. Reunions are so much fun.
I was the first to show up. Becca was surprised to answer the door and see me. She didn't know anyone else was coming. She was asking me about Tammy, and I had to be so secretive! Tammy walked around the corner a few minutes later! Varenka was late OF COURSE! She walked into the house and the first thing she said was "I don't want to hear about how I am always late"! She knew exactly what we were going to say. In high school we would tell her to be somewhere at 5:00 and tell everyone else 5:30!! We love Varenka's punctuality!
Varenka (7 months preggo), Me, Becca, Tammy.

Becca's mom even fed us!
I had to take this picture of Varenka taking a picture of me! It reminds me of her mom, Colleen. She always had two cameras...one for photos, one for slides. I hear now she only has one camera. I told Varenka she should have brought her mom!
Cedros (Varenka's oldest boy), Tammy, and Caleb (Tammy's youngest boy).
Jane, Becca, Barbara (the brilliant one behind the get together!), Liz (Becca's sister, that we all love!)





3 comments:
So fun. I love those kind of reunions- where you are able to pick things up just like it was yesterday. Glad you had a good time.
I'm so jealous. It sounds like you all had so much fun! Does Becca have a blog? You all look fabulous by the way.
That looks so fun! We need to have a reunion, too!
Post a Comment