Anna texted Amanda the other day asking for help to move. We dropped the kids off at Grandma's, put down the all the seats in our twin cars, and packed them up.
When I pulled out my camera Anna laughed at me and said "I knew it, I knew you would take a picture!" I told her that her mom would want this documented..Kim is counting on me to take all the pictures!!
Matt is dropping off the mattresses for her tomorrow, so she'll finally have a bed.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Anna's Big Move
Posted by Melissa Miller at 9:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Where is her big move too?
Kitty
Hooray for Anna. That was sure nice of ya'll to help her out. I love our family.
um.. pics inside... Ive been freaking out about this..!!! You all have been such a huge help!!
that day was fun! you guys are so strong!!
I love the new background!
She moved to a house in Provo with one of her cousins.
Kim, I didn't even think of inside picutres...hello..where was I!! I will get right on that. The house is really nice, and I really like JoElle...so I approve!!!
I like your new blog look. I haven't been on the computer in at least a week we had some kind of virus in our computer.
Post a Comment