My Grandma turned 87 last week. We celebrated yesterday with a yummy chocolate cherry cake that Amanda made! Liza and Lilo flew in yesterday afternoon!!!!!!!!!!
Grandma and Anna.
Grandma and Amanda.
Madeline, Anna, and H.

Enough excitement, let's take a nap!!
Lilo DID NOT want his picture taken.
Greg played dodge ball AT THE OFFICE. Look at his wounds!!
Nina and Brandy. Brandy wanted a hat made out of paper. We didn't really know how to help her...in comes Grandma (my mom) and made her a very lovely hat....she has hidden talents!





4 comments:
so fun to see the pictures!!! Anna looks soo good hahaha...
Thanks Melissa!! I am so behind in blogging .. you know its bad when your own kids tell u to update!
Kim
Sorry, I STILL bite my nails! My dad commented on it at church yesterday. Seems it's genetic. He does it too! We should really do something when I get back. Enough blog stalking, we live in the same ward! How about family barbecue at our house? Rusty's been itching to do a cookout. We only use the grill a couple times a year, he wishes it was more. Two more weeks and we'll be back.
Oh we are the best family!
I'm sure Grandma loved every minute of that. Grandma LaRue put sick tasting stuff for that on our nails/thumbs and it was pretty gross and hard to get off, especially if you don't show her the bottle that lists the only thing that will remove it.
Post a Comment