We have had so much fun this summer at 7 Peaks. The $45 season passes were worth every penny.
Ellie kept telling me she was hungry, but was too shy to tell me exactly what she wanted...so I had to guess and she would tell me yes or no. Kristine brought plenty of food for her, but she liked my food better...even though it was the same sort of snacks.
We have always thought Anna and Liza look so much alike. What do you think? The other day Anna said she saw Liza's reflection and she thought it was her own!
Brandy chillin'.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
7 Peaks Again
Posted by Melissa Miller at 5:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











6 comments:
I love 7 peaks. We went one time last year. Austin loved it. They made it more fun for kids too. All of your kids look so cute and yes the 2 girls you said have always looked alike to you. I think they do look quite a bit alike. It looks like you guys had a blast.
wow... I have always agreed.. Liza and Anna look alike.. and share the same name lol they have the same NOSE
Seeing them sitting next to each other like that I can see how much they look alike. Same smile, same teeth, same eyes. They are both pretty!
Looks like fun!
I thought I told you in my last comment, I have two more weeks here. I fly home on the 30th. It's been a great trip. I'm really not even homesick yet. I just love it here. It's been beautiful, beautiful weather, and I love having so much land. It's gonna be hard to go back to our boring postage stamp with brown, prickly grass. But it will be nice to not be living out of a suitcase.....:)
It was fun running into you at 7peaks and it is nice to be able to talk every now and then in diabetes language with an adult! Your family is adorable!
Post a Comment