Thursday, June 12, 2008

Weeeeee!

I want a Wii and Matt wants a Wii. I can't find one in time for Father's Day.

Poor, sad, deprived us.....

3 comments:

Tropicanna said...

OK... I hate video games, but my mom got a Wii (the first video game machine that the Mortimer's have ever owned. They were outlawed from our house while us older kids were growing up) and I absolutely LOVE it! It is so much fun! I really love to play tennis and bowling. I get really into it :)

Shea said...

Ok they had 9 at Sam's club when I called last night. I didn't go get one because i can't decide. Costco has a bundle I want and I keep calling to see if they're getting any. I'll let you know.

Melissa Miller said...

After Shea's insightful comment I rushed to Sam's and pick one of those puppies up!! Wa-hooooo! The kids were so shocked that I bought any sort of video game.