Friday, June 13, 2008

Photo Tag

My friend, Melissa (Snow) tagged me...I was very flattered!!

So the rule is that you must go around and take the photos without cleaning up. It is to get a "real" glimpse into your life and then tag 5 more people...

1) Favorite Room-Kitchen. Not because I love to cook or anything, I just love the room!

2)Kitchen sink-that is the same picture as above!!

3)Fridge

4) Self portrait-it is kind of hard to take a picture of yourself!!



5) Laundry Room-I only do laundry once a week...today was the dreaded day.

6) What the kids are doing right now-Lily's shirt says "I'm the big sister". THIS IS NOT AN ANNOUNCEMENT. I'm done remember! My mom bought it for Madeline when Lily was born...now Lily wears it as a jammie shirt.

7) Favorite summer shoes-Old Navy flip-flops...gotta love the 2 for $5.

8) Toilet

9) Closet

10) Dream Vacation-any where with ALL of my family. That would be a dream come true!!

4 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

OOPS! I forgot to tag 5 people!!

Melissa said...

Your house is so nice!!

Tropicanna said...

Your house is awfully clean on the spot :) This is a cute idea. No one wants to see my bedroom! I would clean it up... no matter what the rules say.

Neysa said...

Your house looks so pretty. I love your decorations. You decorate really cute.