I ran some errands today...on the 4-wheeler. It was so fun. It made me so happy to live in a small town!!
you freakin' redneck!
I agree with Liza!LOL! Where did you go?
Okay, I only had to deliver things to the kids in my Primary class...but, I went all the way to the farthest end of the ward...that is a good half mile-ish!!
That is hysterical! Growing up I would have NEVER thought that you would be the one who loves country living and I would be the city girl.
Anna-I know you always wanted a horse...and you had chickens and goats ever now and then!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
you freakin' redneck!
I agree with Liza!LOL! Where did you go?
Okay, I only had to deliver things to the kids in my Primary class...but, I went all the way to the farthest end of the ward...that is a good half mile-ish!!
That is hysterical! Growing up I would have NEVER thought that you would be the one who loves country living and I would be the city girl.
Anna-I know you always wanted a horse...and you had chickens and goats ever now and then!!
Post a Comment