I tried to be all creative and re-create the potty picture (see post titled "The Story of My Two Middle Names), but Lily was not havin' it!!


There she was just plain done!!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
She's So Cute!!
Posted by Melissa Miller at 9:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
that is hill-air-force base!
Wow! You have been busy. Hanna was so happy to have Maddie to play with at seven peaks. See you thursday. Tisa's blog is:
http://thisismylifemymoments.blogspot.com/
lots of new PICS!! Anna told me that she spent the weekend with the Pearson family..i was soo looking forward to seeing many pics of the event and seeing pics of anna.. BUT NO!!!!! damnit.lol
kim
I am a really nice daughter and didn't even go to my dad's on fathers day!! We had Matt's family over and since we live in bfe we didn't make it all the way up my parents. AND for my mom's bday I forgot my camera!! Amanda, Benj and Tim-get on the ball and post some pictures for Kim!!!!! Ofcourse we all know Amanda will never get around to posting ANYTHING EVER!!! LOL
I totally know the feeling!!! She is a doll! Kesley wasn't having it either for a good while! I finally had to leave it up to her and within a week or so after she did it all on her own! By the way Yes I was sure talking about ALyce Jayne Mckinney! She has been in my parents ward for years! I have known her since I was about 8 years old! She is the sweetest woman alive and She was the best first grade teacher at rock canyon too!
i bremember that dress. it has gone through a lot of grills.
Post a Comment