Friday, June 20, 2008

Grandma's Birthday

My sister-in-law, Melissa, decided to throw a big party for my mom's ??th birthday. I won't mention how OLD she is, because that is not proper!! All I will say is now she can get into 7 Peaks for FREE!!!!
Melissa made a yummy yummy chocolate cake. Cute candles!
Me and cute baby Hyrum. He is so delicious.
My cute cute niece, Anna. She is going to UVU, and we love to have her around.
Melissa brought a fun Swedish game called Kube. Everyone had fun playing it.
Hayden, Nina, and Sage.

Dad, Matt, Christopher, and Jayson.

I thought I stuck my camera in my purse, but I didn't. These are from my mom's camera, for some reason she has it set on sepia, so enjoy the romantic glow of sepia!!

2 comments:

liza said...

Anna is so gorgeous. Oh, and you are too.

The Addingtons said...

why cute!!!

alyssa