This is the result of the bigger bed purchase. Remember how I wanted it kiddish, but not too kiddish, more pre-teenish. It didn't really turn out that way. The bed spread is awfully fancy. Grandma Jacci came over and gave us some advise on how to make the room pretty.
She suggested painting it blue, almost to the top of ceiling. We will have 1-2 feet of white on the top. I suggested that to Madeline and she didn't think it sounded very cute, but when Grandma suggested it, she liked it!! Also, Jacci suggested getting a crystal-y chandelier! I think that sounds so cute. I am on the look out for white-not-too-big-and-not-too-too-fancy chandeliers. Kristine told me Down East might have some.
We are going to get a big tall mirror and new lamps! This should be fun!!
That picture is of my mom and her brother, Johnny. I think it is so darling!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Madeline's Room
Posted by Melissa Miller at 9:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
ikea is the only way to go. mimi bought one for like 14 dollars. i don't know how much they are now, but i'll take a picture of her bathroom with a chandelier and send it to you. she is ultra creative.
oops! maybe not $14. but still within a reasonable range. check out this page from icky-a
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/90098200
It is so darling!
thats sooooooooooooooooooo
cute!!!!!!
alyssa
Post a Comment