Thursday, June 5, 2008

Names...

I saw this on some one's blog, and thought it looked fun...

1.YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
Brandy Expedition
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Coffee Lorna Doone (but I don't eat coffee ice cream...I'm not sure if it is bad or not...but I sure do like it)
3. YOUR "FLY Guy/Girl" NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
M Mill
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Brown Tiger
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Ann (or Amy) Provo
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
Mill Me
7. SUPERHERO NAME: ("The" + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
The Pink Pepsi
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
Frank Phillip (or is his first name Edward?)
...I don't know what happened to #9...
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's & father's middle names ) Lee Perry
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher's last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) Dyer Detroit
12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
Spring Tulip
13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you're wearing right now + "ie" or "y")
Watermelon Shirtie
14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Nothing Pine
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: ("The" + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + "Tour")
The Decorating Thunder Tour

10 comments:

Tim and Kristine said...

Too funny!

Andrea said...

Do you really have 2 middle names?

Melissa said...

That is clever!

Kim said...

funny

Lacy said...

Will you send me Tim's email address to rtmcdonald@hotmail.com?

Thanks,

Rob

Shea said...

I'll have to do that one night when I can't sleep. Funny!

Suzy said...

I stole your idea and the whole family joined in!

Shanna said...

I just might have to copy this post! What a fun idea!

Jan said...

So, two middle names? My dad loves the whole blogging idea - I am sure he has already checked yours out. I just wish I could get him going on one. I too, am glad you are on goodreads. Add some books soon k? :-)

Suzy said...

So I copied you and now some of my cousins have copied me. You are such a trend setter! You are so cool! =)