Christopher had an awesome game today! He got to play catcher in the last inning. He looked so cool in the uniform.
I bought the kids white t-shirts and permanent markers, so they could get their classmates to sign it! School got out for the summer today at 12:00! We celebrated at Mama Chus...yummy our favorite!
That looks so fun. We love that Mexican restaurant as well. It is also one of our favorites. We went their on Memorial day acually. We should go there if and when we can meet up sometime. We will get Brenna and go.
I like the markers and t-shirt idea what a great way to keep school memories. I'm still figuring out how to put pictures on, I'll have to have my husband help me. My daughter is in softball too and it is fun to watch and to practice with them.
5 comments:
That was a fun game! Logan was on the red team! :)
Playing catcher is where the action is in coach pitch!
Can you believe it is summer all ready?
That looks so fun. We love that Mexican restaurant as well. It is also one of our favorites. We went their on Memorial day acually. We should go there if and when we can meet up sometime. We will get Brenna and go.
Way to go Christopher! What a way to celebrate with a great meal! Sounds like you all had a blast!
I like the markers and t-shirt idea what a great way to keep school memories. I'm still figuring out how to put pictures on, I'll have to have my husband help me. My daughter is in softball too and it is fun to watch and to practice with them.
Post a Comment