Friday, June 20, 2008

Mom's Camera

I uploaded all of my mom's pictures from Christmas through now. These are some of my favorites.
My mom and dad went to New Jersey for H's baptism.
Cute (and he knows it!!) Cousin Jason.
A blurry picture of me.
Brandy and Sage...I love Brandy's face.

Lily and Brandy Christmas 2007. They are only 2 months apart, but look at the height difference.
This is about the funniest picture EVER! It almost made a certain sister of mine wet her pants!!!
Lilo in his costume that Grandma bought for him. (Liza, I love the walls, with the black, and the shelf/basket thing!!)
H and her Papa at her baptism.
Liza's family.

Jordan and Grandpa, Christmas 2007.
Amanda modeling her new coat and purse that she got from Santa.
Me and Lily, Christmas 2007
Cute Cousin Kendall.
Another of me and Lil.


2 comments:

liza said...

the pic of lil and brandy is absolutely hilarious. she looks just like you. i miss you guys so much!

The Addingtons said...

I miss you geys!!!!


alyssa