Friday, June 20, 2008

44 Odd Things....

44 ODD Things about me!

1. Do you like blue cheese? I'm not sure, Matt likes it though.
2. Have you ever smoked? No
3. Do you own a gun? No
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? I think grape
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointment? No, well maybe before the dentist.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I really really like them...I know, that is rather gross, but they are just so tasty!
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Elf, I love Will Ferrell
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water, I save my Diet Pepsi for lunch!
9. Can you do push ups? Maybe 1 or 2!!!!
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring, it is the only jewelry that I wear.
11. Favorite hobby? Reading or Decorating.
12. Do you have A.D.D.? No
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I'm terribly lazy.
14. Middle name? Ann or Amy (I just wrote a post about this very thing!!)
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. 1) I hope Hyrum doesn't wake up Joseph (Melissa took my older kids to Color Me Mine, so I am at Mom's with her boys). 2) Is my blood sugar low? 3) What should I do tonight? Matt is going camping again, with the scouts.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Diet Pepsi, Water, Milk
17. Current worry? Weight
18. Current hate right now? Weight
19. Favorite place to be? Home or anywhere with my family.
20. How did you bring in the New Year? We went to a party with our Springville friends.
21. Where would you like to go? New Jersey, to be with my sister.
22. Name three people who will complete this? I don't really know.
23. Do you own slippers? No
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Fuchsia
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I'd rather die!!!
26. Can you whistle? Yes
27. Favorite color? Robin's Egg
28. Would you be a pirate? No
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? None
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Madeline and Lillian. I've always liked the name Millie, but that would not work...Millie Miller
31. Favorite boy's name? Christopher...but not Chris!!
32. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing
33. Last thing that made you laugh? The funny picture of Lily and Brandy on my last post. It almost made Amanda pee!
34. Best bed sheets as a child? The ones that I got when I moved into the pink room...formerly the red room.
35. Worst injury you've ever had? I have not had many injuries...I guess what happens during child birth!
36. Do you love where you live? Yes
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 4
38. Who is your loudest friend? I don't know.
39. How many dogs do you have? Zero
40. Does someone have a crush on you?
41. What is your favorite book? I have so many. Right now I am reading "Housekeeping", recommended by Jan. I need to go onto "Goodreads" and fill out all of my favorite books.
42. What is your favorite candy? Right now Bottlecaps and Nerds, but I think Bottlecaps hurt my tummy, so I might have to quit them.
43. Favorite Sports Team? White Sox...Christopher's coach pitch team!
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? In high school I always told Tammy that I want Roseanna Ungerman (a lady in my ward growing up) to sing at my funeral, she has such an amazing voice.

3 comments:

Shea said...

I really liked Housekeeping. I'm a diet pepsi drinker also but I like a lot of lemon in it.

Andrea said...

Roseana Ungerman was my vice principal!!!! How weird. I didn't know that she could sing!

liza said...

satin sheets- you'd ruther die! so funny.