Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Put Her To Work!!

Matt taught Madeline how to mow the lawn last week! She had fun, and it looked great!

Saturday was flag day, so the scouts put the flags on every one's lawn. Somehow they missed ours. I was thinking of calling someone to let them know, but then I remembered the person I would call is Matt (Scoutmaster Miller!!). I asked him why they skipped ours and he didn't know, and didn't seem to care. I just didn't want to look like the grumpy neighbor that requested to not have a flag.

1 comments:

liza said...

good girl. mowing the lawn is my fave! but i don't use a gas mower. i use a push mower like jim mcdonald's. it is the greatest because i don't smell like a gas station when i'm done. and it's good for the enviro. and i don't have to pay for gas. it's all good.