Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday Evening

Sunday evenings are my favorite. We go to my mom and dad's and so does everybody else! The cousins play and the adults chat.
Today we had a nice surprise! My niece, Anna, brought her cute Grandma Myra. We haven't see Myra in years, and it was so fun to catch up. I uploaded these pictures from my mom's camera. I think she took the pictures...she's not s'good!

Emalee took these two! They are actually pretty cool...not only is she an awesome skater (roller, not board) but she is an awesome photographer!!

Someone else with shaky hands!!
Benji, Anna, Amanda.
Jayson, Mary, Myra.
Um, I put that picture in twice...we'll just leave it!
Baby Hyrum.

5 comments:

liza said...

Myra is a doll. How nice to see her again- especially with Anna.

Neysa said...

Those are fun pictures. Im' glad you guys got to catch up on some things with your grandma or whoever it was. I can't remember. You guys all look so much alike to me.

Brenna LaPray said...

It's so fun to see your family. Your sisters are darling. It's crazy to see everyone getting older. I wish time would stand still. Well, I wish time would stand still 4 months from now when the twins are 6 mo. If time stopped now I would be tired forever!!!

Kim said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fun! Ive been gone for a week or so... So happy to see the pics!! email them to me.. please.. I can add them to my blog.


Kim

Shanna said...

Your mom is quite the master at photography isn't she!! That is so fun that you get together every sunday at your moms house! We do the same thing with our mom too! I got my background by the way at cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com.. they had some really cute ones on there. Go check it out! and some are free.