Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Old Age

Well, it's official. I'm old. My little brother turned 30 today. It's all down hill from here. Please enjoy the pictures of the old man.
Dancing with Ellie at Cindy's reception.
Halloween 2006. Ellie is about the cutest little kitty I ever did see!
We have a special Santa party each year. I always put a present in there for "little Timmy Pearson". I do it every single year and I always think I am about the funniest person alive! The reason I single Tim out is because our special Santa is none other than Tim's FIL. Easter 2007.

April 2008. Sweet Ellie and Baby Chaseton....what a cute daddy.
I thought this was a picture of Tim, but I think it is cousin Jason...I'll still keep in on here!
Look how little Ellie is! This is Christmas 2006...I think...maybe it is 2005!
Ellie's 2nd birthday.
Sweet little lovey Chaseton.
I hope you have a good one ya old geezer. Just be glad you are not as old as Greg!!!!

1 comments:

Neysa said...

I am sure that your brother appreciates you saying old age now that he hit the big 30. That makes my husband seem very old. He is only 1 year older.