Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Together Again!

Brandy and Lily had not seen each other for 11 WHOLE days! I don't know how they were able to function! They were so happy to be reunited. When Joseph saw the camera he ran over to be in the shot. Isn't he a doll!!
Yesterday Lily was sad and said "my need Brandy". Apparently, Brandy is better at comforting her than I am.

Today she was pretending to talk to Brandy on the phone. You can't see the phone in the picture below, but she was deep in conversation. At one point Lily fell down, while "talking to Brandy". She got back on the phone and said "Brandy, my fell down". Apparently, even just the thought of Brandy offering comforting words is better than me!!
Some how, while Lily was talking to Brandy she sent a text to Aunt Amanda's phone...don't ask me how!! It said "cabb". Amanda was very confused. She texted back to me "what". That is how I knew she had sent the text.

0 comments: