Monday, March 31, 2008

The Birthday Girl!!

Kristine's 30th birthday was a few days ago. Since I was unable to throw her the biggest over the hill party known to man (because I was out of town) I dedicate this post to her!!
I don't have a lot of pictures of Kristine, she is like me and loathes to be subject of a picture! So, the above picture is of her car!! Oh, there she is. She is a bit cut off, but it's her nonetheless...or is that Jessica? It's not Jess is it?
Well looky here, another one!! And Greg's head!
Look at that!
And a rainbow.

K-Keeper of a beautiful house
R-Radical sharer of Ellie's clothes
I-Interior Decorator Extraordinaire
S-Splendid listener when I need to vent about life in general
T-Time and time again she makes me laugh
I-Intelligent beyond compare
N-Nutritiously nice
E-Everything I would ever want in a sister-in-law

Well how is that for chessy!!! I hope it brings a tear to your eye!

4 comments:

liza said...

nutritiously nice! hahaha! you are a hoot! I sure miss your guts.

Melissa Miller said...

Madeline came up with that one!!

Tim and Kristine said...

You are such a nut. Tim and I can not stop laughing. The dedication was ten times better then a party. You are so funny...you almost made me go number uno. Let's be honest now that I am over the hill and prego I should just give in and start wearing depends, then I wouldn't care if I pee a little when I laugh. Thank you ever so much for the kind words. You are the best in the west. And welcome home as well!

Our little family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.