After Madeline's birthday party Amanda and I were going to split the girls for a sleepover...Madeline and Sage sleep at one house, Lily and Brandy sleep at the other house. We do this 2 or 3 times a month. It is so much fun.
WELL, I finally convinced Kristine to let Ellie sleep over! So, it was settled, I got all 5 girls for the night! Christopher got to sleep at Grandma and Grandpa's again...his absolute FAVE!
We blew up the queen size mattress, added a twin to the floor and this is what we came up with...
No one slept up on Lily's bed, they all wanted to be by each other.
All of the girls slept through the night except Lily, and she only woke up once. It was a great night.


Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Slumber Party!
Posted by Melissa Miller at 9:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Melissa or Belissa as Ellie calls her is the best aunt ever!!!! Ellie is still talking about the sleep over a week later. Thanks for the fun day/night/day!
Post a Comment