Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Little Girls, Little Girls, Every Where I Go, There's Little Girls!

Who is singing like a drunk Miss Hanagan, from Annie, now?



Every time the little girls get together, at our house, they raid Lily's closet. Usually they just get out a few clothes...this time they got out everything single thing in Lily's closet! I walked in her room and couldn't stop laughing.
Empty closet!


4 comments:

Hannah said...

What the...I should of known you would stalk me! So I don't know if I fixed it or not to where you can see my blog? I'm kind of retardo when it comes to the blogging. You should just let me know yo :)

Shanna said...

You are so funny! I so know the feeling. I feel that way with just Kesley! She is like five girls in one. great pics.

Suzy said...

By the way...I was totally singing the Annie song.

Tropicanna said...

OK...I love Annie! And it looks like you had a fabulous time with all the girls :) I know I had fun at our girl's night during the priesthood session.