Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Our Prophet

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to have the little girls stand and sustain the Prophet, but I did.
What a neat experience that was. I remember it with President Hinckley and I was so excited to get the opportunity to do it again. I cried my little eyes out. I felt so honored to participate.
The girls were so sweet. I told them to raise their right arm...Lily raised both, Sage & Ellie raised their left arms, Brandy looked a little confused, and Madeline knew her right from her left.
I can't even tell you how much I love these 5 girls.

2 comments:

Suzy said...

We had Max stand too, so I think we're ok. It was a totally neat experience wasn't it!

liza said...

My kids were fighting during that part and we were trying to intervene, without losing it. Bummer.