Monday, March 31, 2008

Rings, Guns, and Dates!!

The kids loved to play on Cousin A1's gymnast rings.


Aunt M1 set Megan up on a blind date! This is her face when the fella pulled up to the house.

Uncle K thought it would be very funny to clean his gun when the young man came to pick Megan up!

4 comments:

liza said...

LOVE the gun-cleaning part! That is a classic!

Tim and Kristine said...

What is it with men and cleaning of the gun. My dad always used that threat. It must make them feel manly. I love that he actually did it!

Melissa Miller said...

Uncle K said his own daughter would KILL him if he did that, but he knew Megan would be okay with it. He just had to beable to do it once in his life!

Jan said...

Melissa - Thanks for getting in touch! I have loved looking through your blog too. How crazy that we all got old! :-) Your kids are adorable - I look forward to keeping up with you guys!